Community InformationGwinnett County, GA
- Georgia Cancer Specialists PC
- Gwinnett Health System
- Gwinnett Medical Ctr
- Hca Inc.
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
- Sisters In Service
- SummitRidge Hospital
- Temps, Inc.
- Emory Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital Emory Johns Creek Hospital is a 110-bed, all private room hospital featuring some of the most advanced medical technologies available. Serving the city of Johns Creek and the surrounding communities, Emory Johns Creek Hospital offers a full range of services, including Emergency Services staffed with board certified, emergency physicians, surgery, cardiology, oncology, advanced imaging capabilities and intensive care.
- Gwinnett Medical Center Gwinnett Medical Center is a not-for-profit healthcare network providing high quality facilities and services to Gwinnett and the surrounding community.
- North Fulton Regional North Fulton Regional Hospital, in partnership with our medical staff, will provide quality, cost-effective healthcare to our patients in a kind, caring, and respectful environment
- Gwinnett County Administrator The County Administrator acts as Chief Executive Assistant to the Board of Commissioners and oversees the direction of eleven County departments. Staff includes the County Administrator, two Deputy County Administrators, County Clerk and administrative support.
- Gwinnett County Courts
- Gwinnett County District Attorney
- Gwinnett County Fire & Emergency Services Mission Statement: Saving lives and protecting property.
- Gwinnett County Police Department The Gwinnett County Police Department is committed to serving the community through the delivery of professional law enforcement services in an unbiased and compassionate manner in order to protect the lives and property of the citizens and improve the quality of life in our community.
- Gwinnett County Sheriff The Gwinnett County Sheriff's Department is committed to provide our community with professional, efficient law enforcement through well-trained employees and up-to-date technology. This department will continually strive to maintain the highest law enforcement standards possible.
- Gwinnett County Tax Assessor's Office It is the mission of the Board of Assessors to fairly and equitably apply the tax code for the purpose of timely producing an annual property tax digest that meets all of the requirements of the state over-site agencies.
- Gwinnett County Public Library Gwinnett County Public Library: Supporting your informational, educational, and recreational interests with convenient, creative, customer-friendly access to materials and services.
- Great Lakes of Georgia The Great Lakes of Georgia & for a Great Lakes Vacation
- Gwinnett County Parks & Recreation
- Red Top Mountain State Park and Lodge This popular park on 12,000-acre Lake Allatoona is ideal for swimming, boating and fishing. Visitors can bring their own boats or rent from Park Marine. Twelve miles of hiking trails wind through the park, providing opportunities for exercise and to explore a reconstructed 1860s log cabin (open and staffed on Saturdays).
- Stone Mountain Park
- Tribble Mill Park Two lakes provide part of the attraction for this park set on 700 tranquil acres. A 108-acre recreation lake and a 40-acre fishing lake join other amenities such as a group camping area, generous passive open space named Ozora Meadows, lakeside pavilions and 3.4 miles of paved, multi-purpose trails and additional mulch trails for horseback riding and mountain biking. Ozora Meadows contains a large open field that can accommodate up to 3,500 people for large group events, and includes a large handicap-accessible playground, pavilion, an outdoor amphitheater area, restrooms, and water and electricity connections.
- Yellow River Park Gwinnett County has beautiful forests and wildflowers, and one of the best places to enjoy both is Yellow River Park in the southern tip of the county. This park is mostly wooded and contains several different types of forests. The wooded area covering the majority of the park mainly consists of upland deciduous forests, traditional pine woodlands, and mixed pine and hardwood forests. The park includes miles of winding mountain bike, hiking and horse trails through the woods above the Yellow River.
- Atlanta Chinese Dance Company Established in 1991 as a non-profit organization, the Atlanta Chinese Dance Company was created to promote the development, advancement, and appreciation of Chinese dance and culture in the Atlanta Metropolitan area.
- Aurora Theatre Newly opened theatre is an amazingly restored church in downtown Lawrenceville, close to cafes, restaurants and nightlife. The Aurora offers a mix of comedy, drama and musical perfomances throughout the year, mixing in dinner theatre and outdoor performances as well.
- Button Theatre Our mission at Button Theatre is to be the most influential and productive professional theatre in Gwinnett County, furthering the advancement of theatre in the Southeast. As a "Destination Theatre" we will offer affordable, quality musicals and plays that can be enjoyed by all ages; showcasing primarily local talent and employing high production values. We are committed to nurturing creative potential through children's theatre classes and cultivating local talent through workshops for actors and technicians.
- DE Fine Art For more than a decade, DE Fine Art has enjoyed its role as a leading source for original, European paintings. Founded in the early 1980's by Robert and Pat Harris, DE Fine Art exclusively represents over 35 European artists. DE Fine Art provides a bridge between European artists and those who seek original paintings.
- Gio'Vairs Galleries of Art Gio'Vairs Galleries of Art is representing some of the most significant Artist whose work is diverse, intellectually driven, and unique.
- Gwinnett Ballet Theatre Gwinnett Ballet Theatre was Gwinnett County's very first nonprofit performing arts organization, founded in 1977 for the purpose of providing local dancers with the training and performing experience necessary for a professional dance career. We've been consistent in our excellence, and we're proud of all we have achieved .
- Gwinnett Philharmonic
- Lawrenceville Female Seminary/Gwinnett History Museum The museum, housed in the Lawrenceville Female Seminary, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Originally built in the 1830s, it was first used as a finishing school for the county's young women.
- Lionheart Theatre Company The Lionheart Theatre Company, consisting of professional actors and talented amateurs, brings popular and original productions for all ages to the local community.
- Northeast Atlanta Ballet The Northeast Atlanta Ballet was founded in 1996 by Jennifer Byokawski with the hope of providing her talented young dancers with the most professional performing experience possible while bringing premium arts programming to Gwinnett and surrounding counties.
- Parkview High School Theatre
- Red Clay Theatre
- Slotin Folk Art Festival
- Primecare Urgent Care
- Northside Hospital-Forsyth Northside Hospital-Forsyth continues to expand and add services to meet the ever-growing health care needs of Forsyth County and its surrounding communities.
- The Forsyth County Health Department County Health Departments have been serving our communities for more than 100 years.
- Coroner's Office Our mission is to maintain the highest standard of professionalism and integrity in determining the cause and manner of death while maintaining respect for the grieving families in their time of need.
- District Attorney The mission of the District Attorney is to represent the state of Georgia in the Bell-Forsyth Judicial Circuit as mandated by the Constitution of the State and numerous statutes of the Official Code of Georgia including both criminal and civil court appearances.
- Forsyth County Sheriff's office The Forsyth County Sheriff's Office is charged with the responsibility of serving and protecting our citizens and visitors.
- Magistrate Court Magistrate Court has jurisdiction over all civil claims of $15,000 or less; distress warrants and dispossessory writs; county ordinance violations; bad checks; preliminary hearings; summons, arrest warrants and search warrants and an expanded jurisdiction of certain misdemeanors.
- Atlanta Airport Atlanta Airport (40 miles) service by Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air France, Air Jamaica, AirTran, America West, American, ASA, British Airways, Continental, Comair, Corporate, Delta, Frontier, Hooters, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Midwest, Northwest, South African, United, US Airways. Home of Phoenix Air Group, an international light jet transport service.
- FCDAR (Forsyth County Dial-a-Ride) Forsyth County Dial-A-Ride operates five vans. All are equipped with lifts for wheelchair service.
- The Georgia Department of Transportation The Georgia Department of Transportations team of motivated professionals and quality-driven management will maintain and improve mobility by providing a safe, seamless, intermodal, environmentally-sensitive transportation system.
- Bennett Park Forsyth County's first county park was created in 1978 by the Board of County Commissioners, on 19 acres of land donated by the Bennett Family.
- Central Park 5-Youth Baseball/Softball Fields, 4-Adult Softball Fields, 3-Soccer Fields, 8-Tennis Courts, 27-Hole Disc Golf Course, Playground, Picnic Pavilion, Mountain Bike Trail & Recreation Center.
- Charleston Park Charleston Park, located off GA Hwy 369, is one of Forsyth Countys newest leased Parks from the Army Corps of Engineers.
- Coal Mountain Park 8-Youth Baseball/Softball Fields, 1-Soccer Field, 2-Tennis Courts, 2-Playgrounds, Walking Trail, Picnic Pavilion and new Community Building.
- Midway Park 7-Youth Baseball/Softball Fields, 1-Football Field, 1-Soccer Field, 2-Tennis Courts, Playground, Walking Trail, Picnic Pavilion & Community Building with Kitchen.
- Fairgrounds From the first fair in 1995 to the many events it host today, the City of Cumming Fairgrounds bring a new level of entertainment to the City of Cumming each year.
- Sawnee Mountain Preserve and Visitor Center Located just 40 miles north of Atlanta in Cumming, Georgia, Sawnee Mountain Preserve provides visitors with 963 acres of scenic passive space and a new Visitor Center.
- South Forsyth Soccer Complex 4-Lighted Soccer Fields, 1-Practice Field, Picnic Shelter, Concession & Restrooms.
- Atlanta Cancer Care
- Emory Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Globalcare, Inc.
- Inner Harbour Hospital
- Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital
- Locumtenens.Com, Llc
- M & E Affiliates Inc
- Maternal Care, Inc.
- Roswell Surgery Center
- Turning Point Womens Health Care
- Emory HealthCare
- Grady Health System exceptional medical services include Grady's Regional Perinatal Center and its Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, the Primary Care Center, a dedicated 60 Plus service line for older adults, Teen Services, the Rape Crisis Center, 24-hour Advice Nurse Line - and
- North Fulton Regional Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Saint Josephs Hospital of Atlanta is a leader among Georgia health-care providers, respected for its expertise, innovation in health-care delivery and quality of care.
- Aquarius The
- Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Atlanta Parent
- Atlanta Tribune The
- Atlanta World Journal Chinese Book Store
- Cox Newspapers Inc
- Cox Newspapers, Inc.
- Creative Loafing, Inc.
- De Kalb Neighbor
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- Eating Disorder Information Network
- Eppen Newspapers
- Mundo Hispanico
- New York Times - Advertising Office
- Northside Neighbor The
- Nuestro Semanario
- Outpost Sentinel
- Roswell Alpharetta Neighbor Newspaper
- Rox Publishing
- Senior News Newspaper
- The Mcgraw-Hill Companies Inc
- Appen Newspapers
- Atlanta Daily World
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Creative Loafing Atlanta
- Fulton County Daily Report
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Dunwoody Nature Center
- Piedmont Park
- South Fulton Park Services
- Big Trees Forest Preserve is a remarkable urban forest with hilly topography featuring two creeks and a diverse middle growth forest including specimen white oak trees between 100 and 200 years old.
- Sandy Springs Conservancy
- Waggy World Paw Park is managed by the City of Alpharetta Recreation and Parks Department
- Clerk to the Commission is appointed by the Board of Commissioners to prepare and sound the agenda, keep the minutes of all Board meetings, provide research of Commission records, and assist the Board with administrative and legislative functions.
- County Attorney offers an excellent opportunity for attorneys to become immediately and directly involved in a variety
- District Attorney is to prosecute professionally and competently all felony crimes on behalf of the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia
- Fulton County Fire Department To provide fire, life safety and support services that are relationship-focused and results oriented
- Fulton County Marshal's Department was created to serve the public by enforcing the Orders, Writs and Precepts of the State and Magistrate Courts of Fulton County and other courts of competent judicial authority.
- Fulton County Police Department is to prosecute professionally and competently all felony crimes on behalf of the citizens of Fulton County and the State of Georgia
- Superior Court Administration
- Superior Court Clerk Our goal for this office has been modernization and customer service responsiveness.
- Tax Assessor The mission of the Board of Assessors is to prepare a fair and equitable real and personal property tax digest annually, pursuant to Georgia State Law and all applicable State Regulations.
- Tax Commissioner is responsible for the billing and collection of real and personal taxes for the City of Atlanta and Fulton County.
- A Perimeter Connection Airport
- Atlanta Airport
- Cooper Atlanta Limousine Service intends to be the first choice among business travelers and those seeking the perfect touch for special occasions.
- Greyhound Bus Lines is well known for its regularly scheduled passenger service, the company also provides a number of other services for its customers.
- MARTA focused on transit's link to community development as an alternative to highway congestion.
- Topshelf Party Bus Inc
- Alliance Theatre As the premier theatre of the Southeast, the Alliance Theatre sets the highest artistic standards, creating the powerful experience of shared theatre for diverse people.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden The mission of the Atlanta Botanical Garden is to develop and maintain plant collections for display, education, research, conservation and enjoyment.
- Atlanta Opera strives to present opera productions of the highest standards possible, while fostering education about the art form and encouraging its growth with services and programs designed to fill the needs of the community.
- Barbara Archer Gallery We specialize in work by long-recognized masters and innovative new works by a select group of emerging artists.
- Capitol City Opera Company was formed in 1983 to provide Atlanta area classically trained singers the opportunity to learn and perform complete opera roles and to continue to develop their post-graduate vocal and acting skills on a professional level.
- Cerulean Fine Art Gallery is a working studio specializing in original contemporary paintings, both conceptual and neo-impressionist landscapes and figurative works.
- Georgia Aquarium Now is the perfect time to experience the worlds largest aquarium and one of the feature Atlanta attractions!
- Madison Gallery
- Saltworks Gallery
- Taylor Clark Gallery Through the years Taylor Clark has developed into a gallery owned and run by three generations, and remains focused on personal customer service, quality art pieces and fine custom framing. The gallery is based in Baton Rouge but serves clients both natio
- Theater at Emory
- Zoo Atlanta We strive to inspire the citizens of Atlanta and Georgia and all visitors to the Zoo to value wildlife on Earth and to help safeguard existing species through conservation.
- Northeast Georgia Health System is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia.
- Alberta Banks Parks Open year-round. Park closes at sunset if no games are scheduled.
- Allen Creek Soccer Complex Is a jointly owned and managed facility of Gainesville and Hall County, is an 89 acre special use park
- Laurel Bark Park
- Online Parks Guide Hall County parks have a wealth of amenities. There is something for everyone at Hall County's parks. From picnic areas to boat ramps to playgrounds for the kids, our park system can suit small or large group needs.
- Arts Council, Inc is funded by individuals, corporations and foundations and is supported in part by the Georgia Council for the Arts through the appropriations of the Georgia General Assembly. The GA Council for the Arts is a Partner Agency of the National Endowment for t
- Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport is owned and operated by the City of Gainesvilles Public Works Department. The airport offers 81 T-Hangars and 12 Corporate Hangars which are available to lease for both private and corporate aircraft.
- Clerk of Courts All Clerk's records are now on computer with the public search terminals available for public use. For anyone who is not familiar with our programs, employees will be glad to assist them.
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Sheriff Stan Evans is a lifelong resident of Jackson County, having grown up in the Brockton Community and attended the Jefferson City Schools. Sheriff Evans and his family live in the Jefferson area and attend Bethany Methodist Church.
- Tax Assessor is located on the lower floor of the Jackson County Administration building.
- Banks-Jackson-Commerce Hospital is more than just a hospital and nursing facility. We represent a collaborative Board, Medical Staff, and Hospital Staff of over 400 healthcare professionals that strive to provide caring and compassionate healthcare services dedicated to treat you like family. Our commitment is to serve patients and families and provide the best possible quality and compassionate healthcare services to everyone we serve.
- Braselton Library The Braselton Library assists the public in their educational, informational and recreational pursuits through easy, friendly access to materials and services.
- Commerce Public Library branch of the Piedmont Regional Library System serving Jackson, Banks, and Barrow counties, the Commerce Public Library is a member of the statewide PINES system.
- Talmo Library is located at City Hall, 45 AJ Irvin Rd. Its goal is to provide the citizens of Talmo a wide variety of media resources including books, videos, CDs and Internet access. Library cards can be obtained by completing an application and returning it to the librarian, Candi Womack.
- Jackson County Airport is a well maintain General Aviation Facility. There is ramp space available for rent from the county and private hanger space options as well. Fuel prices are some of the lowest in North Georgia.
- Jackson County Transit This system provides rural public transportation services designed to allow convenient, dependable, accessible transportation for Jackson County residents who, due to financial and/or physical burdens, do not have access to other means of transportation
- County Clerk
- Fire Rescue
- Sheriff Office Outstanding service and excellence with integrity, honesty and dedication.
- Walton County District Attorney's Office advises law enforcement officers concerning the sufficiency of evidence, warrants, and other matters pertaining to the investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses.
- Hammond Park One of Walton's largest community festivals is the Crepe Myrtle Festival. Held each June and directed by the Crepe Myrtle Festival Committee, it is an event with something for the entire family. Exhibits range fromn antique cars to robots, and include a variety of foods, unique arts and crafts, amusement park rides, music, and a tractor parade.
- Kidd Park is adjacent to the Monroe Municipal Airport, with about 5 acres across Towler Rd. from the airport and the other 15 acres on the same side of the road as the airport.
- Walton County Parks & Recreation The mission of Parks & Recreation is to provide quality parks and leisure activities to the citizens of Walton County. Through the commitment and vision of Walton County residents, and the Commissioners. Walton County parks will continue to grow.
- West Walton Park is one of the newest and fastest growing parks in Walton County.
- Monroe Art Guild is a non-profit organization. Established in 1994, we provide public exhibits, classes and workshops for children and adults.
- Social Circle Theater s a non-profit community theater founded in 2000 by Bob and Mabel Standridge. Today the theater continues to meet the Standridge's goal of unifying the community through live local theater.
- Whippoorwill Hollow Organic Farm Our mission at Whippoorwill Hollow Farm, as a certified organic farm, is to produce the highest quality organic fruits, berries, vegetables and flowers while creating a unique, fun, educational and relaxing experience.
About The Agents
Licensed Brokers in GA Lifetime Million Dollar Cub Member Phoenix Recipient 2004 Certified Residential Specialist, CRS Accredited Buyer's Representative, ABR
2437 Sky Valley Drive, Dacula, GA 30019